Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We Understand...Emergencies Are Scary.
Though, you don't need to worry. SERVPRO of Denton is here to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to restore your property “Like it never even happened.”
Whether you are faced with a water damage at home or need fire restoration in your business, SERVPRO of Denton can handle any emergency that may happen overnight, on the weekend, or even the holidays. Trust in professionals that comes out to your property quickly and start working immediately.
We know that the sooner your property can be restored, the sooner life can go back to normal.
SERVPRO of Denton wants you to be satisfied with every job we do, so we ask that you leave us a review of your experience on out website here!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (940) 566-2277
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Denton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.