Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Damage Tips When Dealing with Mold Remediation
SERVPRO of Denton knows that mold growth can be incredibly stressful. Our main objective is to maintain your safety as well as restore your property and belongings back to pre-mold growth condition. When you think that you might have mold growth, your first step should be to call our professional team members to examine and begin our mold remediation process. Be sure to avoid touching anything you believe might be mold growth and allow our professionals to take the next steps in order to remediate. Don't forget we are always available, 24/7/365.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (940) 566-2277
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Denton for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Denton has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Denton proudly serves Denton, Ponder, Krum, and surrounding areas.